Have you ever wanted to owe your own Auto Glass Franchise.
For many franchising is an interesting opportunity that offers the chance to be your own boss without taking on the significant risk that comes with starting a business from scratch. In fact according to Small Business Administration(SBA) Only about half of small businesses survive passed the five-year mark, ranging from 45.4% to 51%. Some studies show that franchises have a success rate of approximately 90 percent as compared to only about 15 percent for businesses that are started from the ground up.
Franchising offers several advantages for would be business owners:
- Franchises have the support of big corporations with a business model that has already been proven effective
- Franchise business loans are easier to get than loans to start an independent business
- Franchises already have a recognizable brand and a loyal customer base, making it easier to recruit top-tier employees
- Low supplies costs
- Some franchisors offer loans and other forms of assistance to franchisees
- You are your own boss
- Franchises offer pre-opening assistance like site selection, design, construction, financing, training, and a grand-opening program
- Lower risk (relatively)
- Explore a new industry where you don’t necessarily have previous work experience
- Receive knowledge, experience, and industry secrets from seasoned industry leaders